Sunday, November 29, 2009

poop, crap, and american bb's

The other day I road through a lot of yards full of dog crap on my way home.

I've been seeing a lot more of these old chicago schwinns lately around town. Must be a popular frame in this region.
This is what I wear when I ride. Dorky, yes. Comfortable, yes. Wool Jerseys are the shit. At the old Alternative on 28th n hennepin there was pics on the wall of my dad in this jacket.

Lakeside Bike, Video, and Curling has gone out of business. I stopped in and found all these old NOS park tools on the cheap.
These are surprisingly usefull for changing tires. Not just cotter cranks.

I spotted this orange huffy in the racks the other week. Walked past it to double take on the crank and back sprocket. Look at the granny gear.
olympia?
thats a skip tooth gear.



thats it, thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment